- Follow directions and comply with safety data sheet. Exercise caution when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep product out of reach of children
- When applying product or performing any other tasks involving product contact, wear all-purpose safety gloves and P3 protective mask.
- Only use product for intended purpose
- Do not spray persons or animals with product
- It is imperative to ensure proper ventilation before, during and after application of product.
Directions for henkeepers:
- Before application, remove birds, eggs, all feed and eating and drinking utensils, all bedding and clean the housing thoroughly.
- Remove bottle cap, thread trigger spray and pipe into bottle, screw in and shake content thoroughly. Shake again before use.
- Spray directly onto all surfaces, taking particular care to spray in hard to reach areas – cracks and crevices.
- After application, thoroughly ventilate treated areas before animals are returned.
- Do not handle treated materials until dry, and air thoroughly before use.
Store in a dry and dark place at a temperature between 5˚C and 25°C;
In an unopened condition the product may be used for up to 3 years after date of manufacture.
Active ingredient: Synthetic, amorphous silicon dioxide (as a nanomaterial,
consisting of aggregates and agglomerates);
CAS: 68909-20-6; active ingredient content: 7.5 g / 1000 g
Sold & Distributed exclusively in the UK and Ireland by:
Essential Hen. PCS Poultry Services Ltd,
Unit 29, Northwick Business Centre Blockley GL56 9RF. UK
T: +44 (0) 1386 701812
Manufactured by: Bein GmBH, Siedlungsstrase 6-8,
D-36132 Eiterfeld, Germany
T: +49 (0) 66 72 92 33 0
Manufacturer Emergency Line: +49 (0) 551 – 19 24 0
Available 24 hours a day